This past weekend was the April 2016 Tactical Strength challenge. A group of us had been training for this event three times a week for a little over 3 months. There were three events tied into one day, Deadlift for max weight, Flex arm hang for time for the ladies, max pull-ups for the men and finish with 5 minutes of Kettlebell snatches for reps. The SKB group consisted of seven people; Most of whom had never done anything like before. Each team member was eager to start learning how to properly perform each movement, to perform at the best of their current capabilities and even push beyond.  As a coach to be able to watch them grind through each training session, watch their confidence grow, witness PR after PR and see the relationships between each other grow stronger and stronger; I can’t help but hold my head up high. The week leading up to the challenge I could see the nervousness in each of them. They didn’t know what was to come and each had a goal they had set their sights on. When we showed up the day of the event, we, SKB, showed up! We did not hold anything back; we didn’t let a single participant not feel the cheers we have to offer and we did not hold back on our cheers. This is what it is all about. As a coach to watch a small group of people do something they didn’t foresee happening and sharing that with one another is what it is all about. This is why I simply love what I do! Each person did an outstanding job! I could not be more proud of them.  I held back the tears as I watched them crush each event. They all thanked me for my time and guiding them, but the real thank you goes to them. Thank you for trusting me and allowing me to be a part of this journey. Thank you for showing up each workout and giving it your best. Thank you for the memories and thank you for being a part of SKB! Thank you for representing SKB in the upmost professional and positive way. You all are the true meaning of fitfam! You are my people and each of you represented your hard work well! I only hope I represented you as well you represented me! We all have become stronger on many levels! Extraordinary resolve!
 Here's to training for October!
Grow Stronger,
Joshua

Comments

Wow all the flowers are so beautiful and many children are drawing the different painting of flowers. Well, this has made so many people lazy such that they are not willing to take extra miles if so required.

09/30/2016 8:25am

I bet you are indeed a good coach. Given that the result was pretty well, you totally deserve the gratefulness of those people you are coaching. What you are doing isn't really easy. You have to do sacrifices and lots and lots of efforts. Good thing they have found you and have you as their coach. You seems really nice and responsible. Congratulations on your team and good luck!

06/19/2016 8:05am

Hello there I just wanted to say that I enjoyed checking out your site and to wish you all the best with it as it progresses - Elisabeth Cabo

06/26/2016 7:00pm

Training is a nice way on how to be ready for a challenge. This challenge is a good thing about how to test your strength. Good thing that each member has this burning passion to do their best in the challenge. In this challenge being positive and motivated is really important to increase your performance because lifting weights are hard. I can relate to how hard to lift a weight because I experienced it whenever I go to the gym.

07/08/2016 11:03am

A wellness hardware simply doing nothing, you are the one to do it. The harder you work the more calories you'll smolder. It is genuinely simple to undermine exercise hardware so it feels like you've smoldered a great deal of calories. You can securely do a workout without getting excessively drained, this is not the expectation. In the event that it is too simple then it's horrible workout.

07/11/2016 3:44am

Truly it’s called Search engine marketing that when i search for this paragraph I found this site at the top of all blogs in search engine.

07/17/2016 5:14am

Having a great looking body also produces indirect benefits to you, such as having more self-confidence and a significant increase in self-esteem.

Wow, this challenge is only for the strong people. I wish I could participate.

08/07/2016 3:44pm

This issue is getting hot in every moment!

12/12/2016 6:36am

Without proper nutrition and rest, the body will eventually tire itself out and simply burn out (Classic beginner mistake). Eating to build muscle is not a sustainable muscle building process by itself because the body doesn't have a strong enough reason to grow.

05/18/2017 4:29am

You looks really strong. What is your secret of success?